Copyright © 2007-2018 by Herbert Poul

You are not logged in.
Login
Register

Change Language:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A Django site.

Powered by Sphene Community Tools
Board » General » Feature Discussions » Locking and moving threads/posts, among other things

Page: Previous 1 2 3 4

i'm still having a small problem with the 'thread based permissions' - i hoped it would somehow fit into the advanced permission system.. but i fear it won't .. because i would also like them to just apply to board categories..

the problem is also that i am currently caching the number of posts and replies in a board category .. it would be a big performance killer to revert it back to recalculate it for every user .. (because they might be seeing a different number of threads)

is this really a necessary requirement ? i can't think of any real good uses actually :) (?) .. if you don't want everyone to read it .. simply put it into an internal category .. (once .. moving of threads is implemented ;) )
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
moving and locking of threads is now also implemented.. (see http://sct.sphene.net/board/show/14/ for how a moved thread looks like)
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
This is fantastic, Herbert! Just perfect. Thanks so much for your efforts.
"Never quote yourself" -- Daniel Ellison
i'm still having a small problem with the 'thread based permissions'
Don't worry about this for now. I'll convince them that they don't need thread-based permissions. Thanks again, Herbert!

"Never quote yourself" -- Daniel Ellison

Page: Previous 1 2 3 4

Please login to post a reply.