Copyright © 2007-2018 by Herbert Poul

You are not logged in.
Login
Register

Change Language:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A Django site.

Powered by Sphene Community Tools
Board » General » Did you see there is a new stable version of Markdown available?

You have markdown-1.6a incorporated into the SCT tools. Recently markdown-1.7 has been released.

Are you going to upgrade any time soon?

Also, I noticed that you have a lot of the markdown implementation and extension points pretty hard coded. Any complaints to allowing these to get overridden by settings_local values?
Are you going to upgrade any time soon?
i have made a handful of changes to the markdown code.. this is why i feared updates so far .. you got an unmodified version of markdown to work without problems ?
maybe i should give it another try..

Also, I noticed that you have a lot of the markdown implementation and extension points pretty hard coded. Any complaints to allowing these to get overridden by settings_local values?

this would be great.. i pretty much just 'prototyped' this stuff and then left it because it worked :)
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
i have made a handful of changes to the markdown code.. this is why i feared updates so far .. you got an unmodified version of markdown to work without problems ?
Ah the modified code problem. Do you recall what you changed and why?

this would be great.. i pretty much just 'prototyped' this stuff and then left it because it worked :)

Which makes sense if you are building just for yourself. But since you are publishing SCT I would assume you are shooting a bit wider afield then that yes?

--- Last Edited by Greydragon at 2008-06-10 14:57:23 ---
Ah the modified code problem. Do you recall what you changed and why?
luckily i'm using subversion :) it seems to be all in the history . it should't be hard to make sure these few things work with the current markdown version..

Which makes sense if you are building just for yourself. But since you are publishing SCT I would assume you are shooting a bit wider afield then that yes?

sure.. and it makes perfect sense to do this .. i just didn't have time yet :)

Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)

Please login to post a reply.