You are not logged in.
Login
Register

Change Language:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A Django site.

Powered by Sphene Community Tools
Board » General » Email notifications

I created an account a few days ago to ask that question about regexps. I'm now getting email notifications on all posts on this board. (Possibly on both boards, I don't remember now.)

I tried toggling the notification flag on and off, on both thread-level and board-level, but it hasn't had any effect.

How do I turn off all notifications?
(I had notification turned on for the wikilinks thread. I just turned that off -- we'll see if that changes things.)
this is quite strange.. but.. since i have not a single entry for your user id in the database.. i guess the email notifications should have stopped ..

i'll check that later if there is a problem with the notification process. ..
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
You know, I've had the same problem. I get notifications for new threads in this forum even though I don't have notifications turned on.
What? You wanted a sig?
ok.. but now it is supposed to work ;)

my database queries were just wrong ..
Ok, I'm not getting notifications any more.

Here's another bug... (should I be putting these in the issues database, or is it okay here?) If you go to the Register page, and hit the submit button without filling in the email field, you get a 500 error.

The problem is in RegisterEmailAddress.clean(). It's grabbing cleaned_data['email_address']) without checking to see whether that field exists. You need to throw in

if self.cleaned_data.has_key('email_address') and ...

Here's another bug... (should I be putting these in the issues database, or is it okay here?)
feel free to use the issue tracker.. but i have no problem to discuss the bugs here .. if they are harder to fix i most probably would create an issue anyway ..

If you go to the Register page, and hit the submit button without filling in the email field, you get a 500 error.

thanks for your detailed error description. i've committed the fix.

Please login to post a reply.