Copyright © 2007-2018 by Herbert Poul

You are not logged in.
Login
Register

Change Language:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A Django site.

Powered by Sphene Community Tools
Board » News Forum » Experimental WYSIWYG editor for the forum is now in SVN trunk !

Thanks to the great work of lootgoal there is now a WYSIWYG editor for SCT forum posts! It is still deactivated by default, but i would appreciate testers and feedback!

Feel free to test it out in the Sandbox forum! (Simply appending the GET parameter 'wysiwyg=1' enables it)

Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
Attachments
Thanks to the great work of lootgoal there is now a WYSIWYG editor for SCT forum posts! It is still deactivated by default, but i would appreciate testers and feedback!

Feel free to test it out in the Sandbox forum! (Simply appending the GET parameter 'wysiwyg=1' enables it)

Cool

Just some minor notes:

1. I added two buttons, 'undo' and 'redo', in the 0.2 version, and 2 corresponding icons, it seems you didn't add these icons to the site, leaving two blanks in the interface.

2. I used a fixed width layout in my own site, and coded this editor accordingly, which looks ugly on this site when the width of the page is large (the subject field is much wider than the editor), you might want to fix it.
1. I added two buttons, 'undo' and 'redo', in the 0.2 version, and 2 corresponding icons, it seems you didn't add these icons to the site, leaving two blanks in the interface.

2. I used a fixed width layout in my own site, and coded this editor accordingly, which looks ugly on this site when the width of the page is large (the subject field is much wider than the editor), you might want to fix it.
you are right, thanks - i fixed both of it now .. (the iframe now simply as width:100% just as the subject line)
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
Just a question: Where was the option again to set it up?

I can't remember....
Okay, I found it. :D

Please login to post a reply.