Copyright © 2007-2018 by Herbert Poul

You are not logged in.
Login
Register

Change Language:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A Django site.

Powered by Sphene Community Tools
Board » General » How do you want updates?

Well, I've read the books, reviewed the blogs and poked at the tools. I am a few millimeters from starting to want to create patches / updates or overriding some of the SCT stuff for my site.

So a question that comes to mind is: what would work best for you?

Indirect:
I can post updates I do to my site here and you can incorporate them as you see fit.

Collaborative:
I can post the changes I am considering and we can discuss them here, after coming to a consensus on the best approach either you or I can do the changes and check them into your code base.

Hot Dogging:
I can get a writable access to your SVN archive and you and I can work on what we want, chatting and checking in as we see fit.
everything would work for me :) i am glad for all patches i can get ;)

if the changes are very specific to your site, it might be a good idea to modify it locally for you first. and we see then how/if it can get back into SCT.. if you think they are globally interesting (which i guess most things probably would be) i have no problem handing out write permissions to the svn repository..
maybe we can discuss about a few changes you have in mind .. and decide how they could best fit into SCT ? whatever suites you best :)
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
Alrighty then. I'll start a thread per change (or something like that.)

In the mean time if you want to give me write permission to the SVN repository that would make it easier to check in changes.

Please login to post a reply.