Copyright © 2007-2018 by Herbert Poul

You are not logged in.
Login
Register

Change Language:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A Django site.

Powered by Sphene Community Tools
Board » General » Feature Discussions » how to register member in the community.

I know there is function which is about the member registering.

when I check the urls.py in the community source.

There is a line, I guess that is related in the registering procedure, which is commented out.

So can you let know why you did.

Is it not yet the status which can not be published.

I want to know your intention.

Thanks, allways.
do you mean this code in sphene/community/urls.py:

#(r'accounts/register/$', 'django.contrib.auth.views.logout', { 'noGroup': True,
                       #                                                               }),

? - i commented it out because it doesn't really matter :) and.. as i just see.. it refers to the wrong generic view :)

i would suggest you use the same thing as is configured in the communitydraft project:

(r'^accounts/register/$', 'sphene.community.views.register', defaultdict),
                       (r'^accounts/register/(?P<emailHash>[a-zA-Z/\+0-9=]+)/$', 'sphene.community.views.register_hash', defaultdict),

i have to admit .. that i could simply put it into sphene/community/urls.py .. i probably just never did it, because i never thought about it :)

anyway .. i'll probably put it in there tonight. i have to think about it ;) .. in the meantime simply put this configuration in your site's url config .. it won't hurt ..
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
i have now added those two URLs to the sphene/community/urls.py .. and it seems to work pretty good .. although it required a change in the account_verification_email.txt because the URL was hardcoded in there ..
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)

Please login to post a reply.