You are not logged in.
Login
Register

Change Language:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A Django site.

Powered by Sphene Community Tools
Board » General » Feature Discussions » Wiki markdown

I tried to create a table wich according to markdown syntax is possible usign html tags but when rendered in wiki, it displays "HTML_REMOVED".

There's another way to create a table?

what the heck am I doing?
(found this post with google - so I'll revive this post)

I couldn't find it either, so I uncommented line 1487 and 1488 in communitytools/sphenecoll/sphene/contrib/libs/markdown/markdown.py

but I believe that's not the way it's supposed to be done ...

I just wanted to get on with editing ...
the markdown implementation is python-markdown (ie. not from myself) ..
i have posted a feature request a while back: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=790198&aid=1736558&group_id=153041

i guess it would be worth a try to update to the latest version and figure out a way to make it configurable ..
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
why did you include the markup.py in the SCT folder instead of making it a dependency? Is that for easier installation?
the main reason was that i didn't want to add unnecessary dependencies.. but i also made a few changes to make it integrate better ... (i'm not sure any more what they were or if they are still required though :-/ )
Any updates on this? It would be nice to include html in the wiki markdown...

Thanks!
no update yet.. i think it still has quite a few security problems.. allowing arbitrary HTML in a wiki...
but if you are the admin of a site you could simply put your HTML into a file in a template folder and include it with the {includetemplate templateName=mydir/sometemplate.html} macro ..
Thanks for the info!

Please login to post a reply.