You are not logged in.
Login
Register

Change Language:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A Django site.

Powered by Sphene Community Tools
Board » General » Sphene Community Tools Installation

I followed the installation tutorial here.

I am trying to simply implement the Wiki app into my existing project, so I followed the tutorial making changes where necessary to make sure that it worked for my project. When I finally got everything working I ended up with this:

As you can see, there is no formatting really and the CSS isn't being applied. So I moved the static folder into my current static folder, previously it was linked to this way in my urls.py file in the root project directory.

(r'^static/sphene/(.*)$', 'django.views.static.serve',
{'document_root': 'C:/Python25/Lib/site-packages/sphene/communitytools/static/' })

What's interesting is that the javascript in the static folders seems to work fine based on the preview button working, however the css file is still not being referenced. I've tried deleting my old base.html file and using a blank one in my static/sphene directory and still, no luck.

Perhaps this is the default look and I'm just being fooled by the elaborate CSS which seems to be in place and the colors that seems to be there. But I'm fairly sure that there should be at least one icon and some colors somewhere, as opposed to the black/white bland template I'm faced with.

Thanks in advance.
Noah

--- Last Edited by Magus at 2009-06-24 00:14:51 ---
Attachments
Nope, that's pretty much the initial wiki . . . you could always try hand-accessing one of the static files to make sure it's hooked up. I think if you want some initial CSS you need to use the CommunityDraft project.

Please login to post a reply.