You are not logged in.
Login
Register

Change Language:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A Django site.

Powered by Sphene Community Tools
Board » General » IntegrityError when trying to add a Wiki Snip

I'm running SCT 0.5, and I'm setting up a site based on CommunityDraft. I changed the default community group name, and edited settings_local.py to reflect the new name. The site works, but I can't add any new Wiki snips. I get this error:

IntegrityError at /admin/sphwiki/wikisnip/add/

(1048, "Column 'group_id' cannot be null")

I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to set to make group_id something other than null. I can post to the board and blog sections, so I think my groupName is configured correctly. I can include the whole backtrace if it would help.
can't you add wiki snips simply by going to /wiki/edit/\MyNewSnip/ and editing it ?
the usual use case for wikis would be that you have one start snip - e.g. /wiki/show/Start/ and edit it to add your links .. .e.g to [MyNewSnip] .. when you click on it you can add your new snip ..

no need to go through the django admin site ?
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
Hmm, OK, that works.

Should I just ignore the Snips section of the admin site, then, or do I have something misconfigured?
hmm.. ignore it for now, i'll look at it in the next few days when i got time :)
but the usual use case would be to create/edit wiki snips through the frontend ... the only need for the django admin page would be to change permissions.. (unfortunately .. see Issue 1 ;) - wow.. issue 1.. there are already 151 issues. so .. it's pretty old :( )
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)

Please login to post a reply.